Friday, August 17, 2012

Mavis: The Color Palate (sp?)

Did I spell 'palate' right? Is there a different spelling for the palate in your mouth and the palate that you put paint on? Help - I don't know.


or
?

Regardless, the palate I'm talking about is completely different. It's a color palate for my new colorful wardrobe. And it looks a lil' something like this:


That's 3 pieces. Including an accessory. Because my phone doesn't offer the highest quality resolution, I'll go ahead and tell you that what you're seeing is a pair of green (yes GREEN!) skinny dress pants, a purple shirt dress, and a red patent leather belt.

I don't plan on wearing these items all at once, but if I did I imagine I'd look like this:


Today I decided to wear the dress. All of these items came from Target because it's all I could muster during my 57-minute dash yesterday. I'd post a picture of the dress but I can't quite get the angle right... it's a sack. A colorful sack. I love it.

Paired with my self-taught semi-chic manicure:



I think I'm all colored out for this week. Tomorrow I will promptly return to my Communist attire so I can detox from all this color today.

Taking it one step at a time, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment